Founded in 1930 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Ampersand Club consists largely of book collectors, booksellers, librarians, and those involved in the book arts, including fine-press printers, bookbinders, papermakers, illustrators, publishers, book designers, and writers.
Meetings are held more or less monthly from September to May, usually with a holiday party in January, an annual dinner meeting in May, and an annual business meeting in November. Invitations to Ampersand meetings are generally printed letterpress by an Ampersand member or lecturer.
The Ampersand Club is a member of the Fellowship of American Bibliophilic Societies (FABS).
- President – John Moriarty
- Secretary – Wyatt Sandberg
- Treasurer – Tanya Cromey
- House Officer – Richard Stephens
- Membership Officers – Greg and Luana Campbell
- Printing Officer – C.B. Sherlock
- Program Officer – Richard Sveum
- Publications Officer – Rob Rulon-Miller
- Archivist – Pat Coleman
- Newsletter – Hans Koch
- Webmaster – Caitlin Moriarty
- Past-President – Peggy Korsmo-Kennon